While the eLearning industry average has a 5% course completion rate, I’m able to achieve a 45% course completion rate because of these 6 steps.
In this podcast, I go deep into the principles of creating irresistible digital course curriculums that help deliver results for your students.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast
- How to structure a course curriculum based on the “end goal” that you want your students to achieve?
- How to define your customer journey so that there is consistency in your curriculum?
- How to structure a 3-Level course offering which will help you maximize your profits?
- Why it’s important to include an element of research into your curriculum?
- How to create your videos in such a way that you don’t spend too much in your version one?
- Which are the best platforms to host and sell your digital courses?
All this and more inside this podcast.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
- Teachable – The best platform to host your video courses
- Logitech C922 – The best and most affordable webcam to record courses
- Screenflow – This is the best-recommended video recording & editing software for Mac
- Camtasia – This is the best windows-based video recording and editing software
Do You Want To Learn The Formula That Helped 100+ People Make Over ₹300,000 As A Digital Coach?
If you found this podcast useful, please share your comments below.