There are very few people on the internet who go all out to help and serve their communities, and one of them is my good friend and amazing blogger, Gaurav Jaggi.
Coming from humble beginnings, Gaurav, started off as a freelance content writer while he was still studying in National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra.
Within a short span of 3 years, he transitioned from just being a content writer, to a full-fledged internet entrepreneur, and ended up dropping out of college by year 3.
His blog blogwithjags.com is definitely an inspiration for many bloggers and SEO experts in India. His high-impact webinars have drawn thousands of viewers. Let’s dive into his personal journey.
Today, GAURAV JAGGI runs a top notch, niche Blogging & SEO company with a very talented team of experts making tons of money through their websites.
His networking and relationship building skills have helped him connect with many top marketers in the online space.
He’s a fitness freak, loves his mom, and does everything for the happiness of his family.
It was really inspiring to have interviewed GAURAV JAGGI and I’m sure that you will walk out with at least 3-5 key learnings which can totally transform your life after hearing this interview!
Top Key Learnings From GAURAV JAGGI’s Journey
- Working alone will take you to small milestones. Developing teams & systems will take things big time!
- Networking and building relationships online is one of the most important factors for success.
- Content writing can either make you a slave or make you super rich. Make your decision.
- Internet Entrepreneurship is not just about working hard. It’s about living a life of balance – fitness, family, etc.
- Getting started is more important than getting perfect.
- Always keep experimenting. Reinvest your income back into your business to scale faster.