I met Rajiv Talreja for the first time in the year 2012, while I was just starting off my business. In this Rajiv Talreja interview, I go deep into how he was able to take his business from a loss to now making over ₹50 Crores a year.
Some of the key aspects that you will learn in this Rajiv Talreja interview are:
- How Rajiv Talreja got into the coaching business at age 20: He talks about his struggles in the initial days and how he was able to get into many large corporates.
- 3 biggest mistakes that he did as a young entrepreneur: They say that failure is the biggest stepping stone to success. Rajiv practically tells all the things that pulled him down.
- What’s the “X-Factor” that differentiates mediocre vs superstars: The training and coaching industry has a lot of fluff without the stuff. Rajiv gets into what it takes to be in the top 1% of the game.
- 7 stages of growth from ZERO to HERO in the Coaching Business: Going from IGNORANCE to ₹50 Crores per annum is not a joke! He talks about the 7 stages that helped him grow.
- What systems helped him get predictable results: Rajiv Talreja also shares his secrets to scaling really fast by applying proven coaching systems – which very few people in the industry are doing.
About Rajiv Talreja
Rajiv Talreja is India’s Leading Business Coach and is the author of the International Bestseller and Amazon Bestseller book titled – “Lead or Bleed” – How entrepreneurs and corporate leaders can stop fire-fighting and start accelerating performance and profits.”
He has been a serial entrepreneur and a business coach for over a decade and is well known for the exponential business growth he has created.
Over the last decade, Rajiv has impacted over 500,000 people through his Business Coaching and Engagements programs across 150 corporate organizations and to over 5000 business owners across 5 countries.
He has previously had two business failures and believes them to be his best experiences.
Rajiv is passionate about celebrating inspiring people and this has led him to curate the Heroes of Bengaluru Awards and Heroes of Chennai Awards – a highly credible awards platform created to recognize people who contribute to their cities with their inspiring work.
He intends to take the Heroes Awards across India to various cities to enable authentic recognition to the real heroes.
What started as a young person’s desire to enable people in transforming their life, it has now grown into a lifelong crusade in transforming businesses and teams for entrepreneurs and corporate leaders.
His impeccable track record of creating tangible, meaningful and measurable business transformations has given him the name of the ‘ROI Man‘. Rajiv is a “Learner and Do-er” and believes there is always a next level no matter who you are or where you come from. He is on a mission to enable business owners in building their business so that it can grow without them on self-sustainable processes and teams.
Key takeaways from this Rajiv Talreja interview
Here are some points which I gathered from this interview:
- Success leaves clues. Ignorance is not bliss.
- Surrender to a mentor and a learning process.
- You need a lot of courage and persistence to breakthrough.
- Mastering a craft is a key element that differentiates the amateurs and experts.
- Getting comfortable in selling is what’s going to fill your bank account for the rest of your life. If you don’t like selling, just sit at home.
- You have to invest in your learning, to start earning.
- Get into the granular details to deliver the best results for your clients.
- People buy results and if you can deliver results, you will succeed.
- Your intention is everything. This is your real X-factor.
- Systems work. People fail.
Hope you liked this Rajiv Talreja interview?