If you are a coach, teacher, mentor, and want to help your students to get results, then this is the most important video for you.
In this video, I am going to walk you through 7 different ways that one can learn, and what are the most effective way to learn.
I am going to start with the least effective to the most effective ways.
- Lecture – By listening to a lecture is the least effective way. According to the research, if someone is listening to a lecture, the retention rate is only 5%. You’ve to accelerate that learning to the participatory teaching method.
- Reading – One step above the lecture is reading.
- Audio & Visual Like in this video, where I am giving you some instructions and, in this type of learning retention rate is around 20%
- Demonstration Practical or Physical Demonstration.
- Discussion Groups When people discuss with each other, learning happens faster.
- Practice By Doing Your learning will be on a different level when you master your craft through practice.
- Teach Others This is the ultimate form of learning.
Want To Make $5000 Per Month As A Digital Coach?
If you found this video useful, please share your comments below.
Would love to read your key learnings and insights.