After testing over 200+ tools in various areas of digital, these are top 25 tools that my business cannot run without
There are some tools that can do multiple things but I have decided to choose a tool which is good only in that area.
I cannot promise you that just because you use these tools you become rich. tools are only the ways by which you can improve the efficiency you can improve your overall leverage but ultimately it comes on to you.
80% of your success depends on your internal game and your mindset.
15% of success depends on your external communication.
5% with success depends on tools.
Your success is not dependent on the tool, the success is dependent on you and how you can program yourself for success, the tool is only the leverage point.
These are my tp 25 tools, watch the video to get glimpse of these tools.
- CLICKFUNNELS – Funnel Building Tool.
- CONVERTKIT– Email Marketing Tool
- GETRESPONSE– Another Email Marketing Tool
- TEACHABLE– Learning Management Tool
- CLICKMAGICK – Link Tracking tool
- BLUEHOST– Website Hosting Platform
- WPX HOSTING – Website Hosting Platform
- NAMECHEAP – This Where I Buy My Domains
- WEBINAR JAM– Marketer Friendly Webinar Platform
- EVER WEBINAR- Automated Webinars
- ZOOM– Webinar Platform
- DEMIO – Really Simplistic And Cool Webinar Platform
- GOOGLE DRIVE- For Data Storage.
- ZAPIER– Integrations And Automations
- RAZORPAY– For Accepting Payment In India And Outside India
- INSTAMOJO– Payment Collection
- SCREENFLOW– Video Editing Software
- eCAMM LIVE– Video Streaming Tool
- GARAGEBAND– Podcast Recording
- USEPROOF– To Improve The Conversion Of My Landing Page
- MANYCHAT– Chatbot
- COLLECT CHAT– Website Based Chatbot
- TELEGRAM- Messenger. (Go to sidz.co/flash to be a part of my telegram group)
- MINDNODE– Mindmapping
- MINT– Managing Personal Finances
Do You Want To Learn The Formula That Helped 100+ People Make Over ₹300,000 As A Digital Coach?
If you found this video useful, please share your comments below.