I thought it would be helpful to create a page with all the stuff that’s helped me exponentially grow my business over the years and these are products and tools that I personally endorse so that you can cut short that learning curve.
Education & Learning
- Internet Lifestyle Hub: Get started by becoming a member of my community
- Trainer Mastery Program: This is the ultimate training for experts – by Blair Singer
- Four Percent: The best ecosystem for digital entrepreneurs by Vick Strizheus
- Consulting.com: This is the best training for consultants by Sam Ovens
- Wealth Dynamics: Take this test to find out your entrepreneur profile
- Teachable: This is a fantastic platform for you to sell your own courses online.
- Demio: The Simplest Platform To Run & Host Webinars.
- WebinarJam: The most robust LIVE webinar platform that’s marketer-friendly.
- EverWebinar: My favourite automated webinar system.
- BuzzSprout: My recommended podcasting tool.
- Restream: Simultaneously stream on Facebook & Youtube
- OneStream: This is a tool I use to upload my videos to stream LIVE
- Vimeo: This is what I use to host all my videos.
Video & Audio Gear
- Freedom Trainer Kit: The best kit comprising of a microphone + ring light
- Logitech C922: The webcam that I recommend for all experts
- Sony A7M3: The camera that I use for all my videos and webinars
- Lewitt LCT 440 Pure: The microphone that I use on a daily basis
- HDMI Video Capture: This connects my camera to my laptop
- Audient ID4: This is the soundcard that sits on my desk
- Camtasia: Recommended video capture and editing tool for windows
- ScreenFlow: Recommended video capture and editing tool for Mac
- eCamm LIVE: I record all my videos and go LIVE using this tool (Mac)
- MacBook Pro: Recommended laptop for experts & creators
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is where I pick up all my domain names.
- WPX Hosting: The fastest hosting server for wordpress on the planet. Period.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- ConvertKit: This is what I use to build my email list and newsletters.
- Flodesk: I use this tool to send beautifully designed newsletters
Landing Pages & Lead Generation
- ClickFunnels: the Ultimate Funnel Building System
- Instapage: The #1 most user-friendly landing page creator online.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- Instamojo: Want to start selling products online in India? This is it.
- RazorPay: Love this payment processor too. Has better integrations.
- Stripe: This is one of the most-trusted global payment processors, now in India.
- Paypal: The most widely used payment processor on the planet.
Keyword Research & Copywriting
- VidIQ: My favourite YouTube keyword research tool to help me rank on page #1
- Ahrefs: A pretty awesome tool to check your top keywords and competitors
- Conversion.ai – My favourite AI copywriting tool that kicks butt!
- Google Adwords Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your campaigns.
Images & Photos
- Envato Elements: Download 5,913,358 royalty-free digital assets.
- Pexels: An awesome recourse for royalty free stock images
Money & Finance
- YNAB – One of the best tools to manage your personal finances
- Mint – This tool intrgrates all your bank accounts into one place
- RazorPay Payroll – I use this tool to pay all my employees and partners
- ClickMagick: The #1 Link Tracking, Funnel Tracking tool that I use
- UseProof: This social-proof tool helps me boost conversions on my websites
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must-have.
- Collect Chat: This is a super awesome chatbot which you can use on your website.
- ManyChat: This is my favourite Facebook Messenger Chatbot.
Blogging & SEO
- Studiopress: The ultimate resource for premium looking WordPress themes.
- Astra Theme: This is the best theme that I recommend for my students
- Grammarly: The simplest tool for checking spellings, puntuation & grammar
Note: Some are my affiliate links. I make a commission when you purchase.