Do you want to know my precise process of learning, assimilation, application, and distribution of digital content? This is the podcast for you.
1. My Learning Process
- I follow fewer people on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter
- I only watch Courses of my mentors
- I tune into selected Podcasts of game-changers
- I only follow a few Core Influencers
- I do a lot of research on Quora for key questions
- I do Deep Research Sprints for 60-120 mins
- I conduct surveys and get feedback from my Community
- I also listen to Audio Books on Audible
2. My Assimilation Process
- I take a lot of notes on Apple Notes (it syncs across all my devices)
- I then integrate all those into Mindmaps using MindNode
- I also integrate a lot of my ideas by not working
- I have dedicated Wednesday as Thinking Day
- I love to drive out of town and just think
3. My Application Process
- I love to work in 2-Hr Bursts of time
- I also love to do random experiments on tools and systems
- I pretty much like taking action with speed. No analysis paralysis.
- All my podcasts and videos are “single take”.
4. My Distribution Process
- I have a process to distribute my YouTube Interviews
- I have a team that works on my other YouTube tutorials
- I have a simple Podcast Process to roll out episodes really fast
- I have a simple Instagram Process to get more people to my pillar contents
- I post 2-3 times a day on my Facebook Group
- I use a Telegram Process to get more people to all my content pieces
- I also use Repurpose.io for syndicating my podcasts into Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Hope you found these tips useful.
I hope you found this information useful.
Learn the formula that over 7000+ experts are using to scale up.