Do you want to know the future of content marketing? Is it video or voice? Here’s the answer to your question.
Short-form content is going to be there to entertain and hypnotize the masses. Long-form content will save humanity from delusion. But even within long-form content, there is a special space for “voice”.
What you will learn in this podcast?
- What’s the biggest problem in the content marketing world?
- What’s the #1 factor for success?
- What are the pros and cons of short-form content?
- What are the pros and cons of long-form content?
- Is long-form video on YouTube still going to be relevant?
- What are the pros and cons of having a YouTube strategy?
- What are the pros and cons of voice, as a medium?
- Where and how to allocate most of my time as a content marketer?
I hope this podcast has given you deeper insights on how to play the long term game. And I hope you got a small glimpse of what the future holds?
If you found this podcast useful, please share your comments below.
Do you vibe with this content?
Join my community of 10,000+ experts.