A lot of people are living complicated lives. They are hitting the accelerator and the brakes at the same time without understanding that their true power and potential lies in themselves. It all comes down to "simple living, high thinking".
Are you ready for a simple life?
I know many successful business owners who are clocking awesome revenues but live such a stressed-out life due to all the complications in their business and personal life.
I know quite a few working professionals who have absolutely no time and space to grow personally because of all the frictions and complications in their careers.
I want to break it down to the essentials here. By the end of this you will sense a breath of fresh air, and you will move towards your goals faster.
This game of digital coaching is actually simple (when you make it simple)
It starts with your "personal daily decisions" and routine.
- When do you wake up
- How many meetings are on your calendar
- How many apps do you have on your phone
- What are you going to wear
- What are you going to eat
- Whom do you need to support
- To what extent do they need your time and space
- How many calls do you receive every day
- How much time do you spend on YouTube
- How much time do you spend on social media
- What are you doing to reset your inner world daily
Most of the frictions lie here. I used to be in a position where I used to be available to anyone and everyone all the time. I did not have my personal space. I was making way too many commitments to my family and my business than I could humanly handle. And that's when the burnout started.
If your business is not growing, it's usually your personal problems that show up in your business. It's never actually a business problem. Isn't it?
Next, let's get into business decisions:
- How big is your team
- How much payroll do you have to process every month
- How many meetings do you have to be in to make decisions
- How much time and space do you have to learn and grow
- How much time do you have to network with potential partners
- How is your marketing strategy working
- How is your ads strategy
- How is your content marketing going
- What are you doing to get predictable sales
- Are your customers happy or not? If so why?
Business is a complicated machine, like our human body. But the interesting thing is that when we live with the right habits and give the right inputs into the human body, all the functions run properly on autopilot.
It's simple when you make it simple.
Your personal life will be simple when you make it simple.
Your business will smoothly run when you make it simple.
But simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Less is more.
Our human brain craves complexity.
We feel that only when things are complicated, do they have value.
But it's not true.
Most people are hitting the accelerator and the brakes at the same time.
They want to grow in their digital business, but their mental frictions and resistances take over.
So it's a constant state of struggle and unnecessary consumption of excessive energy.
And this is called stress.
To build a stress-free business, you need to learn how to simplify every damn thing that's a drag in your life.
You need to have the power to say NO.
That's where the magic is.
I will give you a few suggestions that worked well for me:
- Delete all social media apps from your phone and disable all notifications for the next 30 days just to see how your stress will reduce.
- Stop watching YouTube and NetFlix all day and switch to consuming valuable information that can help you create something valuable for the world.
- Stop focusing just on growing your revenues. Rather focus on growing your profits - with optimal effort.
- Track your input to output ratio when it comes to your energy, time, and money going into your business.
- Stop picking up calls (unless it's important)
- Start clearing the "cache" if your internal systems by meditating and connecting with the higher power. This will give you clarity in your thoughts.
- Be clear on your vision for the future. And only make decisions that are long-term.
- Don't fall for short-term opportunities that can give you instant gratification. There are too many shiny objects in the digital world.
- Apologize and make peace with all the loved ones that you are resenting. When you cut down all the personal frictions, it will show in your business growth.
- Avoid people that are bottom feeders in your life and bless them to prosper and grow without your being in their energy field.
- Build your digital business with a small team. Start by doing things yourself and then build an efficient team that is committed to your vision. You don't need more than 3 employees in a freedom business model.
- Treat your vendors with respect. Get the best out of them without being a micro-manager. Remember, you create your own frictions with the way you deal with people around you. The same goes for your team members.
- Be happy when you receive money. Be happy when you spend or invest your money for yourself or your business.
- Surround yourself with people who are aligned with your vision and goals and stay connected to our community.
- Stick to your word and stop being a people pleaser. Say NO when you have to, without explaining yourself.
- Focus on adding value to yourself. Only then you can add value to others. And the by-product of that is the money that you make.
- Stop saying YES to those hundreds of projects that keep coming your way. Focus only on the ones that are the highest impact.
- Spend quality time with your family. Don't sit at a dinner table where everyone is staring into their phones. Be present.
Again, I'm here to tell you that life can be simple when you make it simple.
Your business can grow with speed when you build it on simple principles.
If you are not growing as fast as you like, just think about where you are hitting the brakes.
I'm writing this message to you only because I have been through all the unnecessary complications in life and business and one day, I had the courage to say NO to every single thing that was not aligned with my mission.
When you know where you want to go, you will automatically know all the roads that will not lead you there.
That's the essence of simplicity.
What do you think? Share your comments below.
To your freedom,